Last week we finally found bunk beds for the girls. I have been stalking the classifieds, mainly on Craigslist, for something in our budget. Last week we found some oak ones that INCLUDED the two mattresses for the bargain price of $125.
They are pretty plain but I had been toying with the idea of painting all the girls furniture as it is. The chest of drawers and dresser that are in Natalie’s room now have some finish damage and the handles are not really my style. So I think I will paint all of it white, including the bed, maybe even antique it, and get some new hardware.
Next on the list is repainting Noah & W-boy’s room. I have the paint thanks to some leftovers from Jen. Just a matter of taking off the wallpaper border and clearing some room to paint.