So there won’t be much of a blog post for today since it is our last day. Check out of the hotel is at noon but airport check in is not until 7 p.m. Last night they told us no late check out so we are trying to figure out what to do. I do not want to sit in the airport for seven hours.
One of the families from last week said that they allowed them to stay and hang out in the 3rd floor “seating area” which has a small kitchen and two small kitchen tables. I don’t think there’s a couch there or anything but it would be better than the airport.
So that is less packing time this morning than I had planned and we need to squeeze baths in there somewhere too.
Our flight leaves at 10:15 tonight and tomorrow we go through Washington D.C. and Denver. We are praying for good weather and no delays. I have earnestly been watching all the news stories about stuck travellers and snow storms. I hope none of that is us but we are packing to be prepared.