143 million orphans in the world.
That number is staggering.
“I’m only one person, what can I do?” you ask.
So you don’t have a million dollars lining your pockets, maybe not even $5,000. But now, more than ever, charities are beginning to recognize the power of one person and their seemingly “small” gift.
A little means a lot:
- $20 can provide clean water for one person for 20 years
- $10 can purchase a bed net to help prevent malaria
- $45 can pay annual school tuition for one child
- $60 can pay a teacher’s annual salary
- $100 can provide a woman with a sewing machine and job training
Find something that your passionate about either locally or abroad – education, health issues, orphans, job training. Then find a charity that will maximize your dollar. Then get your friends to join you and watch your gift be multiplied.