I know Monday is almost over but I’ve been gathering little tidbits here and there and thought I would share some recent great blog posts I’ve read.
- I bookmarked this great post from Jamie on Guarding Our Kids from Evil – take time to read all the comments too. Great ideas in there.
- Some great photography tips on My Crazy Adoption.
- Adorable valance made from cloth napkins from Owlhaven.
- Reluctant Husband Syndrome- Part 1 over at Building the Blocks
A lot of women find themselves on the adoption bandwagon LONG before their husbands. Amy’s post has some great insight – stuff I never thought about but I bet really rings true for a lot of people.
- the least complicated – LOVE this idea Jennifer talks about of having kids use a limited number of tickets to ask their questions. Sometimes I think my head will explode from all the questions.
- Two great posts on Bushel & A Peck for calming kids – the “smell the flower/blow the candle” and “blowing up the balloon” techniques