I have a friend who has entered a photo contest sponsored by Sigma and is hoping to win some great camera gear from them. Josh is passionate about using his skills as a photographer and videographer to help non-profit ministries like World Orphans and so I would love to see him win this contest. So much so that I’m offering a cool giveaway if you will help me spread the word.
He’s entered in 3 different categories and you can vote for each photo.
It’s a 2 step process.
1) Go here and click the button under one of the photos.
2) You have to enter your e-mail address and then click VOTE
3) Check your email for a confirmation message and click the link. You ONLY have to do this on the 1st photo.
4) Now you can vote for the other two photos.
You won’t get spammed, they are just validating you’re a real person.
To encourage some voting I will be giving away one of the beautiful necklaces that Mark brought home from Ethiopia (read more about the ministry they came from).
You will get one entry for each of the following things that you do.
1) Vote for all 3 photos
2) Post a link to this blog post (here’s the URL: http://juliegumm.com/?p=2099) on Facebook so your friends will vote.
3) Tweet about the contest and link this post
4) Blog about Josh’s entries and encourage people to VOTE.
Leave me a comment for each of the above actions you take.
IMPORTANT: You need to make a comment on this blog post for EACH thing that you do. I will use a random number generator to pick the winning comment so if you do all 4 you need to make 4 separate comments to increase your chances of winning. Just a quick “voted”, “facebooked”, “tweeted”, “blogged” will do.
I’m going to run the contest for a week and draw names at the end of the day on Thursday, September 8th.
The winner will receive this gorgeous silver and coffee bean necklace…