I’m not sure how it came up, but at the dinner table we ended up talking about what we’d do if we had a billion dollars.
Noah said he’d buy every LEGO set in existence.
“And?” I asked.
He stared at me like I was crazy. I explained that he would still have LOTS of money left over. He wasn’t convinced.
They really have NOOO concept of a billion dollars 🙂
So then I asked all of them “What are 3 things you would do if you had a billion dollars?”
I purposely said “do” vs. “buy” because I was hoping that someone would say something like “feed all the hungry kids”. Yeah, not so much.
- Buy every LEGO set in existence.
- Buy a huge house so he had room for all his LEGOS.
- Buy every video game system and game.
- Buy a football field (I said maybe he should have a house on the land too.)
- Build a school (location unspecified)
- He’s undecided on his third choice
- Buy a ranch with horses
- Buy a seafood restaurant so she could eat all the shrimp she wanted
- Buy a zoo
- Buy all the kids at school an iPad to use instead of textbooks
- Buy a restaurant
- Buy a big house with maids
Notice that no where in there is “buy mom a convertible”. Or buy mom anything for that matter. Guess I know how I rank 🙂
We ran out of time before we got to Mark and I, so we promised we’d answer tomorrow.
What would you do with a billion dollars?